Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Semestral Break

           Semestral break is where students like me get excited because we don't have classes.
           During semestral break i did household chores, i relaxed, and most of all i enjoyed bonding with my family, even though sometimes i felt so bored staying inside our house. Well it doesn't matter if sometimes it's boring, the important thing is we don't have classes. I really enjoyed it because I spend a quality time with my brother, 'cause we don't bond much. In that short time our relationship is much deeper than the past years that we've been together.
            That's all I can say during my semestral break.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, enjoying yourself is the most important at all. Right? Make yourself busy so that boredom will not present in your time.

    ReplyDelete