Sunday, February 20, 2011

CHANGE: IT STARTS WITH ME

          All of us needs a change. As a concerned citizan I want change to start with me.
         
          Me once was a chain smoker, and an alcohol addict. But because I realized that I was doing wrong and I'm hurting my mom so much, I've decided a change. Firt I avoid joining with my barkadas, second I said no to "Vices". My true friends helped me to they told me that there is no good in doing that bad things. Then on and on I realized that it wasn't that good. It's like I'm dreaming that i don't want to wake up anymore but then I prayed to God I commited all my sins, then i told him to change me and make a new me then finally wooosh! I'm woked up. Then I felt like a new person again. :)
          To all teenagers like me who wants to change this is all I can say it's not to late for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment